Fünf Frauen veranstalten regelmässige Craft Sessions und jährliche Crafting Retreats (in Melbourne, Australien) und haben ein Handwerk-Manifest verfasst:
- Crafting offers daily nourishment for the soul – a chance to slow down and get lost in the joy of creating. We need more of it!
- Beautiful things can be made with very simple techniques and skills.
- Old-school traditional handcrafts can be taught in new-school ways which are simpler, more accessible and produce beautiful results.
- Mistakes are part of how we learn – they are also often very pretty! Practicing in the gap is part of living a creative life.
- It’s your craft. There are no rules to how things should be done. Do them in a way that makes sense to you.
- Crafting is bigger than just making; it’s about community. It is about coming together with friends to learn, share and connect.
The Craft Sessions: The Craft Sessions Manifesto